Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2015 provides a unique opportunity to gain in-depth information on how to increase efficiency, visibility, and collaboration across your extended supply chain and procurement teams.
Organizations are challenged with volatile market requirements, massive connectivity driven by the “Internet of Things”, and increased product, process, and network complexity. To succeed in such a challenging environment, companies need to develop strategies to establish demand-driven networks that share the same critical information with ease.
Companies that understand how to achieve critical key performance indicators (KPIs), including time-to-market, reduced lead times, real-time shop floor data, and improved vendor compliance, require a new level of
collaboration, supported by reliable, readily retrievable data to make informed decisions.
Attend Logistics & SCM, PLM, Manufacturing, and Procurement 2015, March 30 – April 1 at the Mirage Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, to:
• Capture the latest trends, process and solution updates, and best practices from SAP leaders, customers, field consultants, and independent experts
• See live demos of software innovations
• Learn how to avoid costly implementation and integration errors
• Ensure accurate sales forecasts, optimized inventory levels, and efficient warehouse operations
• See the latest cloud solutions for integrated business planning and how the SAP HANA Cloud solution facilitates communication along the supply chain
• Maintain compliance of your products and business processes
• Learn how the “Internet of Things” is transforming extended supply chains and how your organization can benefit from this transformation
• And much more!
Learn how you can optimize your software landscape for the extended supply chain and see firsthand the newest capabilities available from SAP to enable end-to-end business processes — from planning and production to storage, delivery, and after-market parts management.